- When does a sponsor lose its licence, and what should you do next?
- How to apply for leave to remain as a spouse?
- Life in the UK Test for ILR / Settlement
- Which form is required for ILR / settlement applications?
- UK Work Permit – Guide to entering the UK for work
- Home Office Sponsor Compliance Visits
- About UK Visa and Immigration Reconsideration Requests
- Fee Waiver: Citizenship Registration for Individuals Under the Age of 18
- Main Documents Required for Spouse Visa UK Applications
- Making a Successful Spouse Visa Application
SRA ID: 509259
Mohammed Olly is a solicitor and partner at Axis Solicitors. Mohammed Olly has been an integral part of Axis Solicitors from the beginning of the journey. He has been practising as a solicitor for 4 years and has been specialising in immigration work for 10 years. He specialises but is not limited to Spouse visas, Fiancé visas, Leave to remain applications, Indefinite leave to remain applications, Sponsor Licence applications, Skilled worker Appeal matters and EEA Applications.
Mohammed Olly is a renowned solicitor in the west midlands and takes on all types of Immigration work. He speaks fluent English, Bengali and Urdu.