- When does a sponsor lose its licence, and what should you do next?
- How to apply for leave to remain as a spouse?
- Life in the UK Test for ILR / Settlement
- Which form is required for ILR / settlement applications?
- UK Work Permit – Guide to entering the UK for work
- Home Office Sponsor Compliance Visits
- About UK Visa and Immigration Reconsideration Requests
- Fee Waiver: Citizenship Registration for Individuals Under the Age of 18
- Main Documents Required for Spouse Visa UK Applications
- Making a Successful Spouse Visa Application
Megan is a paralegal at our Manchester Branch specialising in personal immigration, with a background in Human Rights. Megan has experience in dealing with matters such as British citizenship, Indefinite Leave to Remain, EU Settlement Scheme, Spouse Entry clearance, Visit Visas, and Discretionary further leave to remain applications.
She is dedicated to helping those in need of immigration assistance and is committed to providing the best service which is seen through the positive results she receives on behalf of her clients.