- When does a sponsor lose its licence, and what should you do next?
- How to apply for leave to remain as a spouse?
- Life in the UK Test for ILR / Settlement
- Which form is required for ILR / settlement applications?
- UK Work Permit – Guide to entering the UK for work
- Home Office Sponsor Compliance Visits
- About UK Visa and Immigration Reconsideration Requests
- Fee Waiver: Citizenship Registration for Individuals Under the Age of 18
- Main Documents Required for Spouse Visa UK Applications
- Making a Successful Spouse Visa Application
Sana Shahban is part of the Immigration and Family Team. She holds extensive experience in dealing with personal and business immigration matters. She is responsible for completing complicated immigration appeals.
In addition to this, Sana Shahban also deals with family matters including divorce and financial proceedings. She achieves outstanding results. She has been described by clients as understanding and hardworking.