Switching To Spouse VISA Under the 5 YEAR Route

Switching to Spouse Visa Under the 5 Year Route

An applicant is eligible to switch to a spouse visa if he/she is married to a British Citizen or settled person – which means the partner has indefinite leave to remain, permanent residency, or settled status in the UK. All the requirements set out by the Home Office regarding immigration rules must need to meet in order to successfully switch to the Spouse visa ( 5 years route ) in which the applicant will be granted 2.5 years of leave to remain initially.

A photo of a couple that switched to the Spouse VISA while one partner was under the five year VISA route to to UK Immigration as a client of Axis Solicitors Limited.

Do I need a Solicitor for my application?

UK Immigration law is a fast-changing and complex area of law. A well-prepared application will significantly boost the chance of success. We at Axis Solicitors work with our clients to understand their circumstances and existing immigration status to prepare the application as per the Home Office requirements for a favourable outcome.


Let Us Help You!

Request a call back from an expert.

Axis Solicitors Limited has experienced solicitors who can help you with your matters for a successful outcome.

Contact us for immediate advice via phone or contact form.