Global Talent Visa UK
The global talent visa scheme (previously Tier 1 Exceptional Talent visa) allows qualifying Foreign nationals to come to the UK for work. To be eligible for this (Tier 1) visa, you must be a professional leader in either:
- Digital technology –apply for Tech Nation Global Talent Visa
- Arts and Culture
- Research and academia
With a Global talent visa, you can stay in the UK for five years and more, followed by a visa extension. Further, you can settle in the UK permanently via the ILR route.
What are the eligibility requirements of Global Talent Visa UK?
Global talent visa UK eligibility requirements:
To fully qualify, you must follow the two-step process:
- Receive the endorsement.
- Apply for the Global talent Visa UK.
Furthermore, to meet the Global Talent visa Endorsement requirements for entry clearance or leave to remain, you need to meet the 70-points threshold.
Therefore, you can only apply and qualify for the Global Talent visa (entry clearance) once you satisfy the following requirements:
- Receive an endorsement letter from an approved endorsing body.
- An endorsement must not be older than 3-months at the time of applying.
- The endorsing body must not withdraw your approval.
You can apply for leave to remain if:
- Your endorsing body had not withdrawn the endorsement.
- You have earned a sufficient amount of money in your field of expertise.
Let Us Help You!
Request a call back from an expert.
Axis Solicitors Limited has experienced solicitors who can help you with your matters for a successful outcome.
Contact us for immediate advice via phone or contact form.