You can no longer apply for a Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) Visa.You can no longer apply for a Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) Visa.
Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa UK Solicitors
Do you want to set up your business in the United Kingdom? Are you an entrepreneur with a Business idea looking to set up your business in UK? What are the opportunities for success? Do you have all the required resources to set up a business or invest in an existing business in the UK?
Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa is the answer to all your questions. This is a visa category available for all business people to establish their Business in the United Kingdom. Whether you want to set up the business individually or by making an Entrepreneurial team with a maximum of two Tier 1 Entrepreneur applicants, points can be claimed for the same investment.
We at Axis Solicitors are here to help you gain your Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa. We guide you throughout the entire process which would eventually lead to settlement and British Citizenship.
You will initially be granted leave in this category for the maximum of 3 years and 4 months. Which can be extended by another 2 years after you apply for Tier 1 Entrepreneur Extension.
Required Points for Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa
The Tier 1 Entrepreneur route is a point-based visa system where you must score 95 points to be granted a Tier 1 visa.
To gain entry on this Tier 1 visa, the system is divided into some mandatory requirements to achieve certain points i.e.
- 25 points are allocated if the entrepreneur has access to at least £200,000 of the investment funds disposable to the United Kingdom, this can be the entrepreneur’s own funds or through the third party. However, if the money is held in entrepreneur’s own account, it should at least be held for 90 days.
- 25 points are allocated if the funds are held in a regulatory financial body.
- 25 points are allocated when the Entrepreneur demonstrates that the funds held are free to spend.
- 10 points are allocated when the entrepreneur meets the required financial maintenance funds for himself and for any dependents.
- 10 points are allocated when the entrepreneur meets the required English requirement which is B1 of CEFR (Common European Framework of References for languages).
Call us on
Why Choose Axis Solicitors
A high percentage of Tier 1 Entrepreneur Application are being refused, 48% to be exact.
We at Axis Solicitors can help you with Business Immigration. Our highly trained Business Immigration Solicitors have experience solving complex Tier 1 entrepreneur visa applications.
We, Entrepreneur Visa Solicitors help entrepreneurs, by giving courteous and friendly advice. We can assist you gain your Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa in numerous ways, which includes providing you with a complete in-depth advice, from drafting your application to all correspondence with the Home Office until your visa is granted by the Home Office.
This is a long process, but with determination and authentic documentation, you can be granted this visa swiftly and efficiently.
Is business Plan Required for Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa?
Tier 1 Entrepreneur migrants making an initial application are required to provide a business plan to the Home Office. You will have to explain how you are planning to operate your business and what is the relevant and specific market you will be targeting for your business.
Can We Help You With Business Plan?
Certainly, we have contact with specialist business consultants, who can guide you in planning and writing a high quality Business Plan for you.
What will Business Consultant do for me?
- Initial consultation will be free, and can be over the phone or via Skype;
- Face to Face meetings are available;
- After an in-depth discussion they will ensure the high quality work;
- They will organise and structure your business plan as required by the Home Office.
Call us on
Assisting you with your Interview
Most people are concerned about the interview as it is the essential part of your application and grant of visa. A call from embassy or home office for an interview probably means that your application is in the final stage of decision.
However, if you fail this interview, your chances of UK Entrepreneur Tier 1 Visa are quite low. It can happen that the case might not be decided in the interview, the entrepreneur might be required to further demonstrate that his business is genuine.
In the interview you will be asked questions in relation to your background, business plan, expertise, finance, and funding.
It is impossible to escape interview since this is the essential part of UK Entrepreneur Tier 1 Visa to the United Kingdom.
We at Axis Solicitors can assist you with the interview and can guide you through this process.
Help you satisfy the Genuine Entrepreneur Test
Introduced in January 2013, the genuine entrepreneur test applies to initial, extension and Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) applications under Tier 1 Entrepreneur route.
The Home Office will assess your credibility as a genuine entrepreneur, which includes: –
- The credibility and integrity of the source of funds
- The credibility and integrity of your business plan
- Your experience in your field of business
- Your Immigration history
The embassy or the home office reserves all rights to decide whether they believe in your business plan that you genuinely intend to start or take over a business. Moreover, whether the finances and funding investment declared are genuinely available to you.
You will have to submit extensive documentary evidence with your application to the Home Office to satisfy the Immigration Rules.
We, Axis Solicitors have an extensive list of requirements and interview questions which will be very beneficial in helping you to start or takeover a business in the UK. Contact us for more details.
Call us on