Administrative Review is a process to challenge an eligible decision and raise any case of working errors that have resulted in the application being wrongly refused.
Who can apply for an Administrative Review?
Not everyone is eligible to apply for an Administrative Review. It will be indicated in your decision letter if it is an eligible decision for which you can apply for an Administrative Review. Normally, applications in the following visa categories will be given the right of Administrative Review upon refusal:
- Settled or Pre-Settled Status applications made under the EU Settlement Scheme on or after 1 November 2018;
- Skilled Worker (including Sponsor Licence applications);
- Tier 1 visas;
- Tier 5 visas;
- Frontier Worker;
- Student and Child Student;
- Points Based System dependents
- Decisions made at the border
Let Us Help You!
Request a call back from an expert.
Axis Solicitors Limited has experienced solicitors who can help you with your matters for a successful outcome.
Contact us for immediate advice via phone or contact form.