Domestic Violence UK – Family Law Solicitors
Domestic violence or abuse is considered as one of the most concerning matters in UK family Law. If you and your child are victims of domestic violence and feel threatened by your partner, you should seek immediate assistance from our qualified Domestic Abuse lawyers.
We can help represent your precariously sensitive matters with the court proceedings to ensure you are safeguarded from the harms of any form of domestic abuse from your ex-partner.
What do I need to know about the various forms of Domestic Abuse?
If you are a victim of domestic abuse, there are various forms besides being physically abused and these include:
- Emotional abuse
- Mental torture
- Marital rape
- Economic abuse
- Online abuse
- Coercive abuse
- Bride burning
- Honour killing
- Threats and intimidation
- Sexual abuse
Hence, domestic violence doesn’t always have to involve physical abuse, it can take multiple forms and you should carefully look for the following major signs of domestic abuse.
- Being forcefully isolated from your friends and family
- Having acid burns, bruises, bite marks, etc
- Victim of a Controlling behaviour
- Locked in a house or a facility and prevented from leaving the house or going to work, etc
- Your social media or internet activity is being monitored, privacy violation by reading your texts, emails or letters
- Being verbally abused and bullied of being worthless and devalued
Let Us Help You!
Request a call back from an expert.
Axis Solicitors Limited has experienced solicitors who can help you with your matters for a successful outcome.
Contact us for immediate advice via phone or contact form.