International Sportsperson Visa
The International Sportsperson Visa is designed to allow elite athletes and coaches from around the world to come to the UK and compete at the highest level. If you’re a professional athlete or coach, you may be eligible for this visa, which can be valid for up to three years. In this article, we’ll explore the requirements for the International Sportsperson Visa and the application process. At Axis Solicitors, we have extensive experience in helping international sportspersons secure their visas, and we can provide you with the expert guidance and support you need to navigate the process.
What are the eligibility requirements for this visa?
If you would like to apply under this visa category then you must be able to show the following:
- You have a valid certificate of sponsorship for the job
- You can prove that you can speak and understand English,
- if you are applying to stay for longer than 12 months then you must also have personal savings to support yourself for when you arrive in the UK
- You must show that you can travel and be able to show your travel history over the last 5 years
- You have a tuberculosis test certificate
- If you are switching from a student visa then you must have an eligible qualification.
Let Us Help You!
Request a call back from an expert.
Axis Solicitors Limited has experienced solicitors who can help you with your matters for a successful outcome.
Contact us for immediate advice via phone or contact form.