- When does a sponsor lose its licence, and what should you do next?
- How to apply for leave to remain as a spouse?
- Life in the UK Test for ILR / Settlement
- Which form is required for ILR / settlement applications?
- UK Work Permit – Guide to entering the UK for work
- Home Office Sponsor Compliance Visits
- About UK Visa and Immigration Reconsideration Requests
- Fee Waiver: Citizenship Registration for Individuals Under the Age of 18
- Main Documents Required for Spouse Visa UK Applications
- Making a Successful Spouse Visa Application
As a senior paralegal at Axis Solicitors, she has vast experience in immigration, family, civil law, and landlord and tenant acts matters. With in-depth knowledge of personal and business immigration, she can undertake work with minimal supervision.
In Civil law, her experience covers money & debt claims arising from various types of disputes at any stage. Able to draft pre-action protocol letters, all statements of case, witness statements and skeleton arguments. Her experience covers advocacy and representation at Immigration First and Upper Tier Tribunals and County Courts for Civil claims.
Having represented over 15 applications for set-aside Judgments and over ten clients for landlord and tenant matters in county courts. Regarding family law, she has experience undertaking all forms of divorce, child arrangements, non-molestation and occupational orders and financial remedy matters. She can even assist you with representation at directions hearings in family courts.
Immigration, Family Law, Company & Commercial, Personal Injury, Consumer, Human rights