- When does a sponsor lose its licence, and what should you do next?
- How to apply for leave to remain as a spouse?
- Life in the UK Test for ILR / Settlement
- Which form is required for ILR / settlement applications?
- UK Work Permit – Guide to entering the UK for work
- Home Office Sponsor Compliance Visits
- About UK Visa and Immigration Reconsideration Requests
- Fee Waiver: Citizenship Registration for Individuals Under the Age of 18
- Main Documents Required for Spouse Visa UK Applications
- Making a Successful Spouse Visa Application
Iqra Pasha is a dedicated legal assistant at Axis Solicitors who strives to make a positive difference in people’s lives. With a strong interest in law and justice issues, she is committed to providing high-quality legal services and support to our clients. She is also pursuing her dream of becoming a solicitor and even volunteers her time and expertise to help others in need.