Adult Dependent

Adult Dependent Relative Visa

UK Adult dependent relative (ADR) visa allows eligible applicants with long-term personal care needs to come to the UK to be looked after by their close relative (British national/ settled status).

Parents, grandparents, siblings and adult children can qualify for the ADR route provided your Sponsor is either a British citizen, settled or has a refugee or humanitarian status. Interestingly under exceptional circumstances (if you need extensive care), you can settle in permanently through an adult-dependent relative visa.

A photo of a UK flag, a familiar symbol to clients considering the UK Ancestry Visa route to UK immigration. The flag gives a positive and hopeful impression to the visitor because of the sunshine that illuminates the whole image. The visitor might feel that the future is bright when they get real legal advice and assistance for their visa application.

Get Professional Help

To get UK Immigration expert advice, guidance and support, reach out to our SRA-regulated Axis team. Call us now at 0800 048 7573 for more information on formulating sound skeleton arguments and options available whether you are an ADR sponsor or an applicant. Maximise your chances of more favourable outcomes by booking an appointment with one of our friendly and qualified immigration experts.


Let Us Help You!

Request a call back from an expert.

Axis Solicitors Limited has experienced solicitors who can help you with your matters for a successful outcome.

Contact us for immediate advice via phone or contact form.