Detention & Deportation Appeal Support

Our solicitors will prepare detailed grounds of appeal for your case. Throughout the case, we will be on hand to offer expert advice and guidance.

Get a Consultation

Why you may be detained or deported


If you are a European or non-European national and have committed a criminal offence, the Secretary of State may decide to deport you and your family members. If this is the case and you wish to appeal the decision, you will need to make representation to the Home Office and if they refuse, appeal to the Immigration Tribunal.

It is a breach of human rights to deport first appeal later. Having to appeal from abroad can reduce the effectiveness of an appeal, so the Supreme Court has ruled deporting non-British criminals before they have had a chance to appeal breaches their human rights.

Successful Applications

5000+ clients


4 branches in UK

Satisfied Clients

99% clients

Trusted by the world’s fastest growing companies:

Grant of Spouse Visa

Initially the Home Office will grant a 30 months visa, which is extendable for further 30 months, if you meet the requirements.

  • The couple should either be legally married or have been together in a relationship for at least 2 years at the time of applying.
  • The couple must have met each other in person and their relationship should be genuine, subsisting.
  • The couple must intend to live together in UK permanently.
  • The couple must be free to marry and all previous marriages or relationships should have ended.
  • No criminal convictions or suitability issues for the migrant.
  • The migrating partner must have a suitable accommodation with proof that it won’t be overcrowded and affect public health regulations.
  • The migrant must pass an English and Life skills tests of level A1 of the European Framework.

After the applicant is successfully granted the visa, they are allowed initial leave to remain for no more than 2.5 years with possible extension of another 2.5 years.

It is important to note that on spouse visa, applicants are not entitled to governments funds and will not receive them.

Depending on the country you are applying from; the application’s processing time will be different. However, 12 weeks after attending the appointment at the visa application center is the usual response time.


If you have been detained, you will usually be entitled to apply for Temporary Admission or Bail, through the Chief Immigration Officer. There are factors which will affect the success of your application to remain in the country.

Your solicitor will advise you on these factors, your chances of success and how to complete the application.

Deportation Appeals

Our solicitors will prepare a detailed deportation appeal for your particular case, preparing for every aspect and detail. Throughout the case, we will be on hand to offer expert advice and guidance. These cases are often very complex matters, which is why it is important to have expert legal representation and safeguarding as a Foreign National Prisoner.

Bail Applications

If you’ve been detained and held in a removal centre or prison for over a week by the UK Border Agency, you could be entitled to apply for bail.

Once you apply for bail, you will face an immigration judge in front of an immigration court. Whether your bail application is successful will be decided by the judge.

Why you should choose us?

When you instruct us you will receive the following service that we take pride in

Dedicated Case Handler

Each of our cases is handled directly by a senior solicitor in our firm; they are also assisted by at least a team of two other relevantly qualified team members, which includes solicitors and paralegals.

Fixed Fee

In most of the cases, we charge fixed fee, which is quoted right at the beginning while taking instructions and this never changes. You can reasonably contact our team of lawyers as many times as you like during the course of your instruction as we prefer to help clients even after we have won their case.

Expertise and Efficiency

Our UK Solicitors that are allocated your case, are all fully experienced in their specific field of Law. We spend considerable amount of time staying up to date with laws to provide you with best service.

Get a personal consultation.

Thank you for your message. It has been sent.
There was an error trying to send your message. Please try again later.

Other services we offer.

View all services

Student Visa

If you or a family member want to study in the UK, or want to extend you visa, contact us.


After 12 months of getting your ILR, you might be eligible for naturalisation.


If you have been refused a visa, you might be able to appeal the decision. We can help!