- When does a sponsor lose its licence, and what should you do next?
- How to apply for leave to remain as a spouse?
- Life in the UK Test for ILR / Settlement
- Which form is required for ILR / settlement applications?
- UK Work Permit – Guide to entering the UK for work
- Home Office Sponsor Compliance Visits
- About UK Visa and Immigration Reconsideration Requests
- Fee Waiver: Citizenship Registration for Individuals Under the Age of 18
- Main Documents Required for Spouse Visa UK Applications
- Making a Successful Spouse Visa Application
UK Immigration Appeals
Making an Appeal for UK visa refusal cases can be a complex process. If your application for entry clearance, further leave to remain, settlement, spouse/marriage visa, child visa, or human rights visa in the UK has been refused by the Home Office, our team of Immigration Solicitors can help you appeal against the decision.
What is an Immigration Appeal?
An appeal is a formal legal challenge in contradiction to the decision made by the Home Office against the immigration application.
If your application is refused, you may reserve the right to appeal against that decision or make another application with further supporting evidence. An appeal is formally requesting the judge of a court to overturn the Home Office decision by looking at the application. If you are filing an appeal against the Home Office, then the first-tier tribunal is the first court you can access.
How we can help you?
Our team of Specialist UK Immigration Solicitors provides professional legal advice and representation in the courts about every aspect of pursuing a UK immigration appeal, including:
- Advice as to the merits of appealing against Home Office immigration decisions.
- Drafting grounds of appeal to the First-tier Immigration Tribunal.
- Preparation of appeal bundles for Immigration Appeal hearings.
- Expert Representation at Case Management Review Hearings.
- Representation at Immigration Appeal hearings before the First-tier Tribunal.
- Advice as to the merits of appealing against a decision of the Immigration Tribunal dismissing an Immigration Appeal.
- Drafting applications for Permission to Appeal to the Upper Tribunal.
- Representation at Immigration Appeal hearings before the Upper Tribunal.
- Advice as to the merits of appealing against a decision of the Upper Tribunal, drafting applications for permission to appeal and representation in Immigration Appeals before the higher courts.