- When does a sponsor lose its licence, and what should you do next?
- How to apply for leave to remain as a spouse?
- Life in the UK Test for ILR / Settlement
- Which form is required for ILR / settlement applications?
- UK Work Permit – Guide to entering the UK for work
- Home Office Sponsor Compliance Visits
- About UK Visa and Immigration Reconsideration Requests
- Fee Waiver: Citizenship Registration for Individuals Under the Age of 18
- Main Documents Required for Spouse Visa UK Applications
- Making a Successful Spouse Visa Application
You may be taken to a detention centre without warning. If you have been detained, you will usually be entitled to apply for Immigration Judge Bail or Bail through the Chief Immigration Officer. We encourage you seek legal advice, because if your sureties are not credible, or you have a deportation order against you, your bail application may be refused.
How Axis Solicitors can help you?
It is important to note that if you decide to do a bail application yourself, it could be refused, and another bail application cannot be made for at least 28 days. We make a bail application in the correct manner and on the date of your hearing, instruct specialist barristers, who are aware of the technical law to represent you on the date of your hearing.
Our expert immigration Solicitors at Axis will advise you on certain factors that may affect your chances of success. We will further support you in tailoring a high-quality application draft with all the supporting documents
Immigration Bail Application Help
Our immigration solicitors will thoroughly assess your matter and represent you in your application for immigration bail until a decision is reached.