- When does a sponsor lose its licence, and what should you do next?
- How to apply for leave to remain as a spouse?
- Life in the UK Test for ILR / Settlement
- Which form is required for ILR / settlement applications?
- UK Work Permit – Guide to entering the UK for work
- Home Office Sponsor Compliance Visits
- About UK Visa and Immigration Reconsideration Requests
- Fee Waiver: Citizenship Registration for Individuals Under the Age of 18
- Main Documents Required for Spouse Visa UK Applications
- Making a Successful Spouse Visa Application
Axis Solicitors operate in highly qualified, professional, dedicated and friendly working dynamics. However, if you are not satisfied or concerned about the service, you can inform us immediately and we will try our best to resolve the problem.
Speak to your Caseworker
In the first place, it is always best to contact the person who is working on your matter and discuss your concerns. However, if you are still unhappy, you can make a formal complaint.
We will take prompt action to address your concerns by explaining our position within eight weeks. Please remember making a complaint will not affect how we handle your case.
What to do if we cannot resolve your complaint
The Legal Ombudsman can help you if we are unable to resolve your concerns ourselves.
You need to understand that the Legal Ombudsman will accept your complaint if you have already tried to resolve your complaint with us.
In practice, when you make a complaint to Legal Ombudsman, it should be:
- Within six months of receiving our decision to your complaint and
- No more than six years from the date of such act/omission or
- No more than three years from when you have known there was the cause of the complaint.
Contact Details of Legal Ombudsman
Contact details for the Legal Ombudsman are:
- Phone 0300 555 0333
- Fill in a formal complaint letter template available on their official website: legalombudsman.org.uk
- Emailing email@example.com
- Writing to Legal Ombudsman PO Box 6806, Wolverhampton, WV1 9WJ