- When does a sponsor lose its licence, and what should you do next?
- How to apply for leave to remain as a spouse?
- Life in the UK Test for ILR / Settlement
- Which form is required for ILR / settlement applications?
- UK Work Permit – Guide to entering the UK for work
- Home Office Sponsor Compliance Visits
- About UK Visa and Immigration Reconsideration Requests
- Fee Waiver: Citizenship Registration for Individuals Under the Age of 18
- Main Documents Required for Spouse Visa UK Applications
- Making a Successful Spouse Visa Application
(Solicitor - Branch Manager)
SRA ID: 642106
Samera Akhtar is the Managing Solicitor of the Manchester Branch. She is a lawyer specialising in Immigration and Family Law. She has been practising as a solicitor in immigration and family law for 7 years. She has initial meetings with clients and provides extensive detailed consultations.
She will assess your case and provide you with the best route. In addition to this, Samera Akhtar specialises in Asylum matters. She will always prioritise clients’ concerns, calls and emails. She believes in giving clients the best service.